Discover the surrounding of Munich during a breathtaking trip in a German Sportscar or SUV. Enjoy the beautiful landscape, excellent food and interesting sightseeing.
– Usage of a Sports car or an SUV of Porsche or Mercedes Benz (e.g. Porsche 911, Porsche Macan)
– approx. 750 km driving route in Germany and Austria
– Overnights in a 5 star hotel
– Day programme including Castle visits, City Sightseeing
DAY 1: – South of Munich
- Drive to Lake Starnberg including visit of Rosen Island and Buchheim Museum
- Continue to Oberammergau and enjoy a typical Bavarian lunch there
- Return to Munich via the much liked Kesselberg Street, passing by Walchensee, Kochelsee and Herzogstand via picturesque Bad Tölz
DAY 2: Pure Bavaria in direction to Berchtesgaden
- Drive to Lake Chiemsee, Boat ride there to the famous Herren Island including lunch there
- Continue on to Obersalzberg with visit of the NS Documentation Centre and the Salt Mine
- Afternoon at leisure and return to Munich in the evening
You may also like
Phone US 1-800-254-0403 (toll-free)
Many thanks for all your hard work with our group – everything went off perfectly and everyone had a really great time.
You have no idea how much I appreciate you being able to get rooms for my clients, they called me : the Super Woman!!! So in turn, I now consider YOU : My Super Man!!!!!! THANK YOU!
I’m very happy that you were able to assist them with this and join them as well. You have gone out of your way with them and I certainly appreciate it.
They did wonderful work for my client in setting up the hotels and tours. My clients were able to experience some the most amazing events – Rhine A Flamen and driving the ring. I do appreciate all the time and effort they applied to my guests.