Discover the surrounding of Munich during a breathtaking trip in a German Sportscar or SUV. Enjoy the beautiful landscape, excellent food and interesting sightseeing.
– Usage of a Sports car or an SUV of Porsche or Mercedes Benz (e.g. Porsche 911, Porsche Macan)
– approx. 750 km driving route in Germany and Austria
– Overnights in a 5 star hotel
– Day programme including Castle visits, City Sightseeing
DAY 1: – South of Munich
- Drive to Lake Starnberg including visit of Rosen Island and Buchheim Museum
- Continue to Oberammergau and enjoy a typical Bavarian lunch there
- Return to Munich via the much liked Kesselberg Street, passing by Walchensee, Kochelsee and Herzogstand via picturesque Bad Tölz
DAY 2: Pure Bavaria in direction to Berchtesgaden
- Drive to Lake Chiemsee, Boat ride there to the famous Herren Island including lunch there
- Continue on to Obersalzberg with visit of the NS Documentation Centre and the Salt Mine
- Afternoon at leisure and return to Munich in the evening
You may also like
Phone US 1-800-254-0403 (toll-free)
I’m very happy that you were able to assist them with this and join them as well. You have gone out of your way with them and I certainly appreciate it.
They did wonderful work for my client in setting up the hotels and tours. My clients were able to experience some the most amazing events – Rhine A Flamen and driving the ring. I do appreciate all the time and effort they applied to my guests.
Many thanks for all your hard work with our group – everything went off perfectly and everyone had a really great time.
You have no idea how much I appreciate you being able to get rooms for my clients, they called me : the Super Woman!!! So in turn, I now consider YOU : My Super Man!!!!!! THANK YOU!